When you open a report directly from Design Reports or from its icon, it automatically opens up in Design Mode. Design Mode only gives you a sample of pages or data on the report so that you can quickly switch back and forth from the Preview and Modify Design tabs. To see the entire report, click on the Modify Design tab, and uncheck the Design Mode at the bottom of the screen.
Articles in this section
- What is a Rerecord?
- Making Locations/Bins Unavailable
- How can I find a list of BOM's that contain a specific component?
- Adding Costs to a Receiving Doc
- Emails sent from Order Time have warnings associated with them that they might be spam or phishing
- Synching Transactions to QB
- Synching an Assembly (BoM) between AO and QB
- How do you give an advance payment to a vendor?
- Reports are not showing all of the pages/data
- How does the New Quantity Count work?